Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Buttons, buttons and MORE buttons!!!!

Okay so if you are just stopping by and you are checking out the blog you can see that I have a few other blog buttons on my blog. Why, well first of all I am adult who has A.D.D. and I also have a seven year old that has A.D.D. as well. If you don't know anything about A.D.D. the one thing you SHOULD know about A.D.D. we ARE normal people we just think a little bit differently than others. We CAN be some what more creative, and A LOT more unfocused, LOL....Organization has NEVER been one of my forte's and I literally struggle with it EVERYDAY. As my dear wonderful husband would say, I CAN be a train wreck waiting to happen. I have a tendency to flit from ONE project to another, so why the buttons. Each button is linked to a different organizer, and as I have noticed EACH organizer has different tips that I can see if I can adapt to a routine that will FINALLY stick. Every one probably has made a resolution for the year of 2013; however have you kept it? At the start of 2013 I made the resolution to NOT ONLY get organized but to NOT allow A.D.D. to rule my life or my family. As one of the organizers stated: "It didn't get messy in a day and it's NOT going to get clean in a day." So, with that quote floating in the air I have been attempting to make baby steps, it's a process and one in which I hope you will follow, because every little bit of encouragement from friends,family AND fans help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment